Mysticality Fun Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysticality Fun Forum

A place to chat about fun stuff and play forum games!

2 posters

The crushes thread^///^

Jirachu
    Jirachu

The crushes thread^///^ Empty The crushes thread^///^

Post by Jirachu Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 am

Here we talk about crushes. :3

'Cuz crushes are adorable Very Happy

I have a very cute crush, my crush is on Korrina from Pokemon x and y. She's a same sex crush and she has a very pretty, feminine look to her, has a cheerful, bubbly, sassy personality, and she LOVES to compete in pokemon battles Smile Her favorite pokemon type is the fighting type, too, and she's a gym leader that specializes in that type^^

She's such a hottie~ ^////^ I think we'd be very girly and bubbly together if we ever crossed paths, i could see her and me making a nice couple Smile (i even have a name for the pairing of me and her: viewpoint shipping Smile)
    Melanie
    Melanie
    Admin

The crushes thread^///^ Empty Re: The crushes thread^///^

Post by Melanie Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:36 pm

My main fictional crush is L from Death Note. Very Happy I don't really watch Death Note (rather not get into why), but I adore L. :3 L is like a super fantasy crush to me. xD I come up with my own ideas about who he is and how he acts based on what I know about him and what I imagine about him. It's different from how Jirachu watches Korrina in the Pokémon anime. Sometimes I wish I could watch L in his anime, too, but I don't want to risk him becoming "ruined" for me in any way. Razz It's weird, but it works out for me.

I'm not sure what a shipping between L and me would be called. XD Maybe something like "Sweetnesshipping?".

Also, I can watch L AMV's just fine. Wink Even ones that have sad clips in them. In my fantasy, that sad stuff doesn't happen anyway.
    Jirachu
    Jirachu

Post by Jirachu Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:26 am

I still don't feel like posting a lot yet, going through a lot with constant pms (hopefully we can work around it x.x; my being prone to med side effects for the lose o-o), but I felt like fangirling in this thread again xD

Korrina is soooooooo adorable. Check out the precious pictures on page 3 of this blog:
    https://cutesexaykorrina.tumblr.com/page/3
    *squeeeeel* i love that one where she's holding up her paw print book and making small little speeches.

Its cute and sexy and cuddly and precious. I wanna hug her Very Happy

Her hands especially look nice in that pict o///o

Korrina has such beautiful hands x3; zomg. what a woman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:08 pm