Mysticality Fun Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysticality Fun Forum

A place to chat about fun stuff and play forum games!

Happy birthday, Jirachu's Best Friend! :3

Jirachu
    Jirachu

Happy birthday, Jirachu's Best Friend! :3 Empty Happy birthday, Jirachu's Best Friend! :3

Post by Jirachu Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:07 am

Simba's birthday is coming up on the 24th.

It'll also be my second year anniversary for my crush on Korrina; since I actually fell in love with her RIGHT ON Simba's birthday in 2017 Very Happy xD <3

Simba and Korrina are both best friends to me <3 And, before Korrina came along, my beloved dog has always had my back. Even when he didn't always act like it, I would always know he cares a lot about me (sometimes shibas have a bit of an attitude xD like, they'll want to be alone after awhile, or they'll give you hard times on walks lol its actually normal for the breed, my mom has read a lot of stuff on it Razz) Smile He's always loved giving me lots of kisses, too ^_^

Man's best friends are the best Very Happy I'm so glad i've got to live so many years of my life with a pet dog I love you

And, on topic of Korrina: I'm so glad my crush on her is gonna be 2 years old now Very Happy 'Cuz, even if she wasn't around as long, like Simba she's been an inseparable friend for me. And she's helped me get over autism phobias i had FOR YEARS Very Happy (like my phobias of the words hate and shut up. I actually got over those, thanks to korrina^^ i remember i used to think i'd have those phobias FOREVER o-o they used to be so severe....Korrina FTW <3333 she's such a hero to me Very Happy i want other lgbt people to be able to feel love like i've had with korrina as happily as i do too^^ i should make that helpful thread i plan on making over on pc soon)

Simba's gonna be 12. I'm glad he's still healthy, hopefully he'll make it to 15-16ish or older^^